The first concert date is March 18th at The Vallejo First Church of Religious Science, from 1:30 to 3:00 PM. The suggested Love donation is $15 (but you are free to give more:) I am creating my rehearsal dates, contacting friends and family to help grow the concert. March 18th is only 2 months away, yet, I know that things will fall into place at the perfect time. My Brother Gabe De Los Santos who is a very talented singer/songwriter is going to be contributing his music and voice. He has agreed to do 3 of his compositions and will join me for a duet of Amazing Grace, which is featured on my Cd.
Two good friends Ed Rosenback and Lee Wingfield are going to also join me in one of my songs. They are very talented dynamic singers and songwriters also. I love singing alone but I really love singing harmony that is the Angel side of me. I have been wanting to put together a concert for a long time, but couldn’t visualize it before now. My guides tell me there will be many surprises along the way to help me to keep things lighthearted, when I get too serious and turn into an “Artiste” ( I still need to buy my baret).
In the beginning of this concert/fundraiser, I was only going to focus on animal rescue groups, I got the inspiration to support all organizations that support the message of my CD, promoting love and respect for all beings on the planet.The first organization to participate is Loma Vista Farms. They do so much for the community. They teach us how to respect the land and all of Mother Earth’s inhabitants. The message of Loma Vista Farm is this(borrowed from their website):
- A place for individuals and families to enjoy time outdoors among the many farm animals and gardens.
- Field trips for schools, day cares, youth, seniors, and special needs groups
- Regular visits for the nearby two preschools, two elementary, two middle, one high school, and one adult transition school
- Standards-based curriculum for school-age students
- Garden-based workshops for adults
- Job training for college students, developmentally disabled young adults, and disadvantaged youth
- After-school opportunities through 4-H
- Community service and volunteer opportunities